Wedding Information
Building Use
You are responsible for reading and signing this contract prior to the event.  All arrangements for use and all payments should be made through the Wedding Director. You may decorate tastefully, in consultation with the Wedding Director.   All areas used should be left as you found them. The kitchen refrigerator and microwave are available for use if the kitchen is rented.  It is expected that the kitchen will be left in the condition in which it was found.  All tableware, linens and paper products will be supplied by the bride and groom. There are to be NO alcoholic beverages on the church property.  Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside the building.Any beverage or food spilled is to be cared for promptly. All food and decorations are to be removed by the responsible persons before leaving the premises.  All trash should be removed to the dumpster.
Your wedding will be a Christian wedding and the music should reflect Christian values.  Since the wedding ceremony is uniquely personal and special to the bride and groom, the music should provide you an opportunity to testify of your love and devotion to one another and to the Lord.  The music is a very important part of the ceremony and needs to be carefully planned and coordinated with the ceremony.  The officiating pastor must agree to the entire service, including the music.
Flash photography or special lighting may not be used during the portions of the service in which there is speaking.  Procession and recession photos with flash are permitted.  The bride and groom are to inform the photographer about this.  It is also recommended that you include a statement indicating this in your program/bulletin for your guests.
Video recording shall be planned in consultation with the Wedding Coordinator.
Sound System
The church sound system is available for your wedding.  It will be the responsibility of the bride and groom to communicate technical needs to the Wedding Director.  A CROSSROADS sound technician must be scheduled for most weddings; arrangements for a sound technician will be made through consultation with the Wedding Coordinator.
Use of candles must be approved by the Wedding Director. You are responsible for any damages to the church property or equipment. A $250.00 damage deposit shall be due at the time the wedding is booked.  The Wedding Director will refund the deposit amount 1 week after the wedding, upon satisfactory inspection of the building.
All gifts must be removed from the church immediately following the wedding.  It is recommended that you assign someone to be responsible for the care of gifts while at the church, and for transporting them after the ceremony.
All decorations need to be approved by the Wedding Director.  It is the responsibility of the wedding party to remove all decorations immediately following the wedding.  Name(s) of the person(s) responsible for removing the decorations should be provided to the Wedding Director in advance.
Alcohol and smoking
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on church property; smoking is permitted in designated areas outside the building. Smoking is not permitted in front of the church at the main doors. Please make sure that your wedding party is made aware of this.

No rice or birdseed is to be thrown on the property.  We suggest bubbles as an alternative to throwing rice or birdseed.

The church nursery can be available for weddings and receptions.  The wedding party must supply nursery workers.  Arrangements should be made with the Wedding Director.